Anime?

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Scale gif!!!!

While using Photoshop, what was the most frustrating aspect of the program and/or project?
While using Photoshop the most frustrating aspect of the program was drawing the shapes because I had limited mobility when drawing the layers.  I would have wanted to use a drawing board to draw everything onto Photoshop to make it nicer.  Also having a drawing board would save me time, time that I could have used to make even more frames.

After completing the project, which tools do you feel most confident in using?
I feel that the painting is my area of specialty.  This is because I was able to manipulate it to make a straight line without the straight line command.

Which tool do you wish you were better at using?  Explain why?
The vast selection of select tools and all the "wonders" that it entails.  This is because if I were to use it again, I must fully understand what I am doing and how to probably select.

What would you like to create next with Photoshop?
Animation with hand drawn layers edited in Photoshop.

5 comments:

  1. What is a shape? A miserable pile of connected lines. I like how smooth it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tweening on the specific objects and not the entire thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I didn't use tweening, don't even know what tweening is. I just made a bunch of layers (approximately 40)

      Delete
  3. I love how everything slowly fades into place and that makes such a good transition from your shape to your symbol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail of the feather and how smooth the lines are is very well done.

    ReplyDelete