Anime?

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I want a time machine!!

Ok. This week went SO fast!!

This was my itinerary.

Friday: School.  Slightly sick.  Got home and watched Ergo Proxy.
Comments: I swear, I've been sick constantly lately.  But I am so happy I started watching Ergo!!  This weird ass future with a government just slightly more corrupt than our own was the most thought provoking anime I've watched in a while. 


Saturday: Singles awareness day, so lets watch The Imitation Game.
Comments:  Bad enough I saw all these couples all happy in the streets, but then I saw a movie with people smarted than me.  Who am I kidding, this was a great movie!!  Alan Turing is such an interesting person and Europe is such a dick!!

Sunday: SAT prep.
Comments: it is painful.  so much vocabulary.

Monday: Going to Sake.
Comments:  Linda's brother said he was a bottomless pit, but each girl there ate more than him!!  Also, we learned not to order again until everything comes.  I was on the verge of a food induced a coma, and I SUFFERED!!  Still, super tasty food.  I got to eat tamago!!


Tuesday: Practice SAT at A-List.
Comments: Every f*cking week.  I want to DIE.  I have time and a half so I'm in a small room for FIVE hours.

Wednesday: American Sniper.
Comments: The patriotism is approaching Micheal Bay Level, and the xenophobia is right up there with COD.  Made me want to play some Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.  AMERICA!!


Thursday:  More SAT prep and The Theory of Everything.
Comments: I can't wait until March, no more SAT (unless I get a less than desired score)!!  Oh, and The Theory of Everything was great.

Friday: Community Service for 2.5 hours, and fill up a pink cup from 16 Handles for $4
Comments:  Community service to make myself look like a good person.  But the only thing moving
me through the day was the promise of 30oz. of frozen yougurt.

Saturday: Fencing practice.
Comments: Private fencing is great, but the warm up takes up 1.5 of the 2 hrs!!!

Sunday: Another Practice SAT
Comments: When will it be March?!?!
I'm being repetitive because taking practice SATs is as well


1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the coordinated anime GIFs with your mid winter recess- the one eating sushi is especially cute.

    ReplyDelete