Anime?

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I swear, it's like stockholm syndrome.

Can't choose!!  Styxx and Acheron are my favorite books (and choosing which brother is better is mean)


For Acheron the book has the character's personal symbol on it.  For someone that likes the series it pulls them in, and the simplicity of the cover does not put off any new readers.

Styxx on the other hand has a dark and depressing feel (because of the purple and black) and the phoenix gives impression that the character will overcome something.

I may like Styxx a bit better because it embodies the character (Styxx) better than the cover of Acheron.  Also, I pity Styxx more so I can't be non-bias.
Acheron: like physically and emotionally abusing a puppy

Styxx: like raping a baby seal.  over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment