Anime?

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mai tells a story

 Hi hi!!!  My name is Mai (later changed to Alison against my will), and I'm in graphic design!!!

I'm a shut-in that spends all her time either playing videogames, drawing manga, watching tv, or sleeping (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ  GO ME!!

Anyway, story time!  I made this up because to restate, I am an Otaku shut-in with no life so making stories up is part of the "disease".

 Once upon a time there was a child that lived in an imaginary world. The world was filled with wonders and grand spectacles that filled her eyes with folly. Grand gates locked her path to the human world, a world that was filled with ominous mysteries.  She was happy living in her imaginary world, except for one flaw: there was no people to talk to. She had the rabbits, the deer, the magical creatures and apricot blossoms to talk to, but no people.
One day she heard a voice that she never heard before, and she decided to follow. She chased it through the field of fairies, the den of dragons, and the sands of Spynxs to the Great Gates.  Then the voice spoke to her, telling her she could live in an eternal wonderland. The girl responded But I'm already in wonderland, can you not see all my friends? She smiled and began to skip away. The voice hollered Wait! This wonderland has people like you, in a shapes and sizes. You must be curious about the world now! So come with me! Leave this half rate wonderland and travel to the REAL WORLD the real wonderland. The girl became intranced by the voice and began to open the closed gates.
Her friends screamed to her it's a trap! The forest animals and fairies ran at her to pull her back only to hit an invisable wall. The wise spynx roared Don't leave! If you leave now you will never be able to return to this place! I'm begging you...don't leave us alone! The girl turned her head back, only after walking through the gates, and began to cry.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mai (didn't know this was your preferred name), great first post. Is this story the first chapter of many more chapters? I want to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happen a the end? I want to know but when I read this, I heard your voice in my head and for some reason the story became creepy. o-o;; I'm sorry but it did, you should post more about your story in future blog. IT CAN BE A SERIES.

    ReplyDelete